Spring ArtScene returns April 23-24
ROCKFORD – Spring ArtScene will be held Friday and Saturday, April 23-24, at various Rockford locations.
The free, in-person event will run from 4 to 9 p.m., at 18 locations.
Hosted by the Rockford Area Arts Council, ArtScene features work from new and established artists from the Rockford region.
All participating venues will adhere to the current Winnebago County Health Department COVID-19 guidelines and will require masks.
“ArtScene offers a wide variety of art to appreciate and purchase including jewelry, paintings, sculpture, prints, photography, quilts [fiber] fiber art, and more,” Rockford Area Arts Council Executive Director Mary McNamara Bernsten said in a release.
Select venues have free food and beverages while most surrounding restaurants and shops will be open.
- 304 Main, 304 N Main St.
- 317 Art Collective, 317 Market St.
- Bennie’s Cleaners, 126 N. First St.
- Electric Union Records, 321 N. Church St.
- GEM: Gather, Engage, Make, 406 E. State St.
- Rockford City Hall, 425 E. State St.
- Here (Fatherless), 727 First Ave.
- Kortman Gallery at J.R. Kortman Center for Design; 107 N. Main St.
- Meta Beauty Collective, 2209 E. State St.
- Nancie King Mertz, 905 Ridgewood Road
- MakerSpace, 203 N. Church St.
- Smith & Sons, 315 Market St.
- TEST SITE, 213 N. Third St.
- The Irish Rose, 519 E. State St.
- The Milk House Art Show at Pioneer Hall, 121 S. Madison St.
- The Underground, 418 E. State St.
- Veterans Memorial Hall, 211 N. Main St.
- Frank Lloyd Wright Laurent House Visitor Center: 4627 Spring Brook Road